Whether you chose the single life or not, you’ve got to admit that it’s not all bad- from lying in your pit all weekend catching up on Just Jodes‘ videos to knowing that you’re totally ready for the moment Caspar Lee/Gabriella Lindley/Phil Lester ask you out.
Despite the good, we have to admit that we can sometimes get lost admiring our friend’s relationships and daydreaming about the day we can run off into the sunset in a big white dress and a husband or wife in tow.
So consider us your Fairy Single-Mother, we’re here to remind you the very best things about being single and a Pringle and we’re illustrating them with gifs of your favourite YouTubers. Because we’re good like that.
1. You don’t have to share the duvet. Ever.
2. You don’t have to spend money on someone else meaning more dollar to spend on the things that really matter to you.
3. Being able to sing Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” – and actually meaning it.
4. You can have all the Tinder fun you want.
5. And you can share all your hilarious dating stories with your friends.
6. Having literally no plans. Not being forced to make plans. Not having plans.
7. You can be the biggest fan girl known to man.
8. You don’t have to cook for two meaning you can have anything for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
9. Finally, you don’t need anyone to validate you. When you’re single, you get to a point where you resalise both emotionally and mentally that you are incredible just the way you are.