We’ve seen girls doing their boyfriends makeup, dressing them up in their clothes and painfully waxing their legs. But now, we have the boys doing it to themselves. So of course, we’ve brought together the best of the male YouTubers trying out every product from eyelashes curlers to make-up and even trying to figure our tampons
Hint: You will LOL.
1. Marcus Butler ends up pulling out his eyelashes rather than curling them. Maybe he didn’t get the clue in the title of the product…
2. Joey Graceffa is incredibly fascinated with every single female beauty product that he tries. And his reactions are 100% mesmerising. The fact he calls tampons popsicles and then EATS ONE calling it a fruit pop will literally make your day. You have to watch it all the way through as we promise you won’t be disappointed!
3. Shane Dawson becomes so surprised with the fact makeup can make your eyebrows disappear and we officially want to watch all his “Trying Girls Products” after seeing it. On a loop. Constantly.
4. One of our favourite duos, The Dolan Twins, are super cute when they ask their mum to get them some girl products to try out for themselves. However despite two heads working together as one, they’re still as clueless at the rest of the male YouTubers trying this challenge out.
5. Brian Redmon gets a helping hand when it comes to trying out some girl products from the lovely MyLifeAsEva and has no shame in showing us how much he loves some of the products. We don’t think we’ve ever seen a guy be so excited about false nails ever and we LOVE that!
Would you ever try on any guy products? Like shaving your face maybe? Let us know in the comments below!