Grace Helbig's Ultimate Guide To Owning 2016
6 January 2016, 11:14
Spoiler: You need more pickles.
Grace Helbig is the Queen of our hearts. Not only is she the sassiest, funniest, most beautiful creature on the whole darn planet, but she's hella motivational and her newest video inspired us beyond belief.
We've re-created Grace's legendary tips on how to become massively successful in 2016 with a delicate and professionally crafted GIF breakdown. Are you ready to feel changed?!
- Planners - 'The first and most obvious key to success is day planners!'
- Look up inspiring people - 'Look up images of them and really try to absorb their essence.'
- Scream sometimes - 'Ah!'
- Sleep in a squat - 'Learn to sleep standing up against a mattress... this knocks out sleeping and exercising!'
- Get a big white board for big ideas - 'I highly recommend investing in a large whiteboard. It's a great way to write out all of your big ideas!'
- Test our your big ideas - 'Once your big ideas are down, don't be afraid to start testing them out!'
- Dance like no one's watching - 'This might sound cheesy but it's so important.'
- Get a dog - 'I might be a little biased... haha! They make great listeners for all your really big ideas.'
- Make time for friends - 'This one's a given, but make time for friends. Balance is key!'
- Pickles - 'Pickles!'
- Continue to test your ideas - 'Don't forget to continue to work on those ideas! Rome wasn't made into a slightly unsafe tourist trap in a day!'
- Read great books - 'Read great books that will inspire you!'
- Create a workspace that reflects who you are - 'The structure of your workspace is so crucial to your success.'
- Meditate - 'Use mediation to calm your wondering brain.'
- Forgive yourself for forgetting Step #15 like a f***ing idiot - 'You're constantly an idiot.'
- Never forget about the fans - 'Hahahahahahaaaa...'
We don't know about you, but we're totes inspired. 2016, here we come!