As you likely know, Markiplier is currently taking a hiatus from his YouTube channel, leaving fans scratching their heads as to what they should do with themselves in the meantime. Well luckily for you, we’ve put together this handy list of all kinds of fun things you can do to pass the time until young Mark is returned to our lives. Let’s take a look:
1. Grow a Warfstache
Make AFC news proud by growing a luscious and fulsome moustache, fit for Wilford himself.
Fun and exercise, all in one go. Delightful.
3. Practice your sea shanties
Better learn all those verses before the captain gets back on board!
Never a bad time for it.
5. Go for a stroll along an African coastline
Djibouti is beautiful this time of year.
6. Start and end a whirlwind romance
It was fun while it lasted (the exact length of Mark’s hiatus).
7. Go fishing with your old Clarinet teacher
If you’d just practised, you could have gone pro.
8. Rewatch old Markiplier videos
Oh yeah, we forgot this was an option.
9. Press your hand against a window while it’s raining and whistfully contemplate the twisting narrative that is your life
10. Forage for food
Stores are a ripoff these days, there’s plenty of delicious rock and twigs to be found in your local majestic forest.
11. Just watch JackSepticEye
Why didn’t we think of this sooner?