Toby Turner Allegations: A Complete Timeline Of The Events
12 April 2016, 15:52
Toby Turner has had a number of accusations raised against him. We have condensed the key events (confirmed and alleged) into a timeline, so that you can have a full understanding of the story.
This week, news broke that popular YouTuber Toby Turner has allegedly been responsible for physically, emotionally and sexually abusive relationships for a number of years. The entire ordeal takes place over a long period of time, so we have condensed the key events (confirmed and alleged) into this timeline, so that you can have a clearer understanding of the story:
- May 14th 2006 - Toby starts his YouTube channel.
- 2011 - Toby and April Fletcher (AprilEfff) start dating. April alleges that he had multiple other 'girlfriends' during the duration of the relationship.
- 2011 - 2012 - Toby is in a public relationship with Olga Kay. April alleges he stated this 'relationship' wasn't real but was just for show.
- 2013 - April alleges that Toby started have serious problems with drugs. He was supposedly violent and unpredictable at this time.
- Feb 26th, 2013 - April alleges that on this night Toby spiked her drink with drugs. There is a possibility that he may also have slept with her on that night, but she was allegedly too under the influence to remember what happened.
- March 2nd 2013 - April alleges she finds evidence that Toby has been cheating on her.
- April alleges that Toby performs a song at Playlist that they wrote together, specifically to spite her. This is the last straw for her.
- 2014 - April and Toby break up.
- 2015 - Toby dated Jaclyn Glenn.
- Late 2015 - Early 2016 - Toby and Melanie Murphy dated.
- 8th April 2016 - April posted on Tumblr about her alleged abusive on-off relationship with Turner.
- 9th April 2016 -Clare Lourdes, Turner’s former assistant, posted a statement to Facebook in support of April:
Over the past 24 hours, there have been a number of allegations brought forth against Toby Turner by my friend... https://t.co/zCwdKDAS8W— Clare Lourdes (@Imclarelourdes) April 9, 2016
- 9th April 2016 - Amelia Talon, another ex of Turner’s, posted a follow-up video recounting his alleged drug-fuelled and sexually aggressive behaviour, towards both herself and other women in front of her.
- 9th April 2016 - Jaclyn Glenn releases a video providing her views on the situation:
- 9th April 2016 - Max Landis weighed in with his recount of their relationship:
- 11th April 2016 - Toby uploads a video, giving a brief account of his view on the situation. See that video here.
- 11th April 2016 - Toby's most recent ex-girlfriend Melanie Murphy discusses experiences with Toby in a video. She says he never attacked her but corroborates the character profile that others have drawn of him. She also criticises 'internet mob mentality' and those who have attacked April and the other women who have raised these accusations:
- 11th April 2016 - Philip DeFranco also releases a video commenting on the situation:
- 12th April 2016 - Kate Elliott (Katers17) posts an account that also alleges that she was drugged by Turner without her knowledge. Read that here.
- 12th April 2016 - April responded to questions about why she hasn't gone to the authorities. She pointed out issues surrounding this but also hinted that she in fact may have gone to the authorities.
Note: We will update this timeline as new information comes to light.