Ladies and gentlemen of the Internet, please meet Nela Zisser; the 23 year old former Miss Earth New Zealand model who enjoys eating extraordinary quantities of food on the Internet. Could this be any more Weird Wednesday?!
In the video below, Nela eats her way in spectacular fashion through 10,782 calories worth of fried breakfast goods in only 42 minutes. Her only regret? “If I was to make it again I would probably use less eggs and add something else like baked beans and fries but overall I was super happy with my choices as it all tasted really good.”
Let break it down for you here; what exactly did we just witness this woman eating?
- 20 jumbo eggs (1800 calories)
- 1 kilogram of streaky bacon (3160 calories)
- 500 grams of sausages (1165 calories)
- 4 English muffins (560 calories)
- 4 tomatoes (128 calories)
- 250g of mushrooms (55 calories)
- 250ml fresh cream (878 calories)
- 400g of butter (2896 calories)
- 50g of tomato chutney (140 calories)
- TOTALING: 10,782 calories!
And just in case you missed that mouth wateringly perfect shot of Nela’s entire food platter, here it is for you once more…