We’re officially THREE WEEKS AWAY FROM CHRISTMAS!!! Time to panic about presents.
You might be a YouTube-obsessed little Unicorn who’s stuck for ideas for your wishlist, or you might be a confused parent trying to find the perfect gifts for your budding vlogger (and don’t want to buy another bloody YouTuber book). Fear not, we’ve got a comprehensive list of ideas of our own, for your holiday inspiration!
1) Literally every daily vlogger you watch is using this camera:
2) You might need this PINOF bag, for when you’re lowkey Phan trash:
3) A Chromecast for watching YouTube on your BIG TV:
4) A Markiplier plushie. Because, reasons:
5) Tyler Oakley has the perfect poster for when you literally can’t stop watching YouTubers:
6) Or there’s this one, when you want to reference your favourite book at the same time:
7) Or when you want to make a political statement:
8) Need John and Hank Green to nod in approval at your life choices? BAM, VLOGBROTHERS BOBBLEHEADS:
9) All your vlogs will feel 300% more professional with an official clapperboard:
10) And this posable tripod will stop you balancing your camera on a stack of books, you animal:
11) Maybe you want this unofficial Zoella calendar, for 12 months of GOALS?:
12) And there’s even a phone case for your long elaborate to-do-list:
13) But you definitely need this lens to turn your phone camera into a VLOGGING MACHINE:
14) One of these sweatshirts will give every wearer a healthy dose of denial:
15) Too blatant? Try this necklace, to keep YouTube close to your heart:
16) (Or a keyring because YouTube is basically your home):
17) btw, you need a GoPro. Because let’s face it, everybody’s got a damn GoPro.
18) Want to practise being a YouTuber first? They actually honestly make a custom frame for that:
19) And if you want to grow your channel, this t-shirt will basically get your point across.
20) And lastly, if you’re stuck: you can always try gift cards for your favourite stores full of YouTuber merch!