Zoe has certainly done a lot during her reign as the Internets Best Friend; from being immortalised in wax at London’s Madame Tussauds to winning a Teen Choice Award, she is definitely at the top of her game. However, it has only been the past few years that has seen the YouTuber propel into her celebrity status. Of course this has come with its faults, with the tabloids criticising her every move, but we can not get over what Zoella has achieved so far. Then yesterday we saw something whilst scrolling through Twitter that stopped us in our tracks.
A Zoella fan account had kindly reminded the rest of the Twittersphere that yesterday (or, Monday, 20 June if you must know) that it was in fact just two years since Zoe hit her five million subscriber milestone. This got us thinking about what the beauty YouTuber has achieved in such a short time, so in true Unicorns fashion, we have decided to make a list of all our nine favourite Zoella moments since 20, June 2014
1.She created her own Book Club
2. She released our new favourite Zoella Beauty range – Sweet Inspirations
3. She has been immortalised in wax at London’s Madame Tussauds with her YouTuber boyf, Alfie Deyes.
4. She was made in to a Brighton parade float.
5. She changed our lives and got Snapchat
6. She appeared on the ‘Great British Bake Off’
7. She had the best 26th birthday, ever.
8. She released ‘Girl Online On Tour’ – and we love it.
9. Oh, and she doubled her subscriber number and hit her 10 million milestone!
We know these are only a few of the many things Zoe has achieved in the last two years, but please let us know in the comments what your favourite Zoella moment has been – we’d love to know.