It was inevitable really, wasn’t it? After the hugely successful launch of his upcoming biography (joint written with his mom), Caspar Lee just announced that he will be embarking on a UK and US book tour starting this month (May 2016). The reveal was heavily teased on Twitter all day, but when Caspar finally broke the news we had NO IDEA how crazy this tour was going to be.
With 13 tour dates spanning the UK and US, it’s another global book tour for one of our favourite YouTubers much like Dan and Phil – who are out there doing their Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire right now. Fans have been scrabbling to buy tickets since the announcement at 5pm GMT, and at the time of writing only 20 minutes later, it appears to be selling out pretty quickly.
You can find Caspar and buy tickets to his book tour at the following dates and locations: (NOTE: UK locations are yet to be announced)
- Sunday 29th May – London
- Monday 30th May – Milton Keynes
- Wednesday 1st June – Birmingham
- Thursday 2nd June – Gateshead
- Friday 3rd June – Glasgow
- Saturday 4th June – Cardiff
- Sunday 5th June – Manchester
- Monday 6th June – New York, Barnes & Noble
- Wednesday 8th June – Chicago, Anderson’s Bookshop
- Thursday 9th June – Miami, Books & Books
- Friday 10th June – Houston, Books-A-Million
- Saturday 11th June – Dallas, Books-A-Million
- Sunday 12th June – Los Angeles, 210 Americana Way
If you’re interested in buying tickets, check out the official website and keep your eye on Caspar’s Twitter account for more dates and announcement. Also, due to the crazy popularity of the book tour tickets already, fans are encouraged to get on the #CasparLeeBookTour trend and let him know which countries he should come to as well – get involved as it might just work!