If you are a true member of the Phandom you will already know that Dan and Phil are in the USA right now road-tripping their way around 33 different cities to show the whole of America their spectacular stage show. They promised a book tour that would rival any other back in February when tickets went on sale and the official TATINOF website revealed that the theatrical performance would be a mix of “hilarious anecdotes, sketches and a lot of audience interaction” – and it’s safe to say fans haven’t been disappointed.
After the success of their book, similarly named TABINOF, the USA tour has certainly been a hit with Dan and Phil fans. The UK tour, at the end of last year, sold out within minutes and great things were expected when the announced they’d be heading to the USA this year. The huge list of American shows was kicked off at Playlist Live last month and they’re now half way into their two month long tour. To unofficially mark the almost half way point, fans had got the memorable stage tour trending today (16th April) with the hashtag #ThingsToBringToTATINOF. This is hardly surprising considering the power of the Phandom and as you can imagine there were some random tweets, funny tweets and those that are just really quite strange. So, we’re here to share with you our favourites from the hashtag.
We told you some of them were weird…
At the time of writing, our favourite YouTube duo had their most recent show last night at the Palace Theatre in Columbus, OH and their next one will be tomorrow at the Belk Theatre in Charlotte, NC. Of course, because of the previously mentioned power of the Phandom, most of their USA shows have completely sold out. But surprisingly, there are still a few shows with tickets left so catch them at their remaining free tour dates:
- 25th May / Indianapolis, IN / Murat Theatre
- 26th May / Des Moines, IA / Civic Center
- 27th May / Chicago, IL / Chicago Theatre
- 29th May / Milwaukee, WI / Milwaukee Theatre
- 1st Jun / Minneapolis, MN / Orpheum Theatre
- 2nd Jun / Kansas City, MO / Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland
- 3rd Jun / Saint Louis, MO / Peabody Opera House
- 5th Jun / Denver, CO / Bellco Theatre
- 12th Jun / Las Vegas, NV / The Smith Center
- 14th Jun / Oakland, CA / Paramount Theatre
- 16th Jun / Cupertino, CA / Flint Center
- 21st Jun / Phoenix, AZ / Comerica Theatre