On Wednesday the 28th of October, the Holy Trinity of YouTube dropped a goddamn bombshell on all of us: THEY HAVE A NEW MOVIE COMING OUT. And if you don’t know who the Holy Trinity is, you may as well leave now.
All we can gather so far is that some idiot gave the best threesome in the world (Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart & Mamrie Hart) the chance to make a second movie called Dirty Thirty, following on from the success of their cinematic debut in 2014 – Camp Takota.
So, to help you gain the ultimate hype highs, we’ve brought together every piece of evidence we can to show you how life changing this movie will be. We will also try to loosely explain what is happening in regards to the movie, but this may just dissolve into fangirlisms.
- The video that kicked it all off. A NEW HOLY TRINITY MOVIE?! THERE IS A GOD.
- Hannah will continue her role in the Trinity as Style Guru, clearly.
- Grace is going to wear a crop tee of some description and Mamrie finds it as ridiculous as we do.
- Mamrie’s self-appointed title of ‘Pun Queen’ will eventually go to her head.
Oh, you think I have a big head now…. wait till this damn movie comes out! #dirty30movie A photo posted by Mamrie Hart (@mametown) on
- IT’S GOING TO BE A GOOD MYTHICAL MOVIE.
Well, look who crashed the #dirty30movie party! @rhettandlink A photo posted by Mamrie Hart (@mametown) on
- There ain’t no party like a Flula party.
now we see a wild @flula in its natural habitat #dirty30movie A photo posted by Dirty 30 (@dirty30movie) on
- Clique goals AF.
#dirty30movie A photo posted by Grace Helbig (@gracehelbig) on
- Grace absolutely SLAYING on camera. Where’s the lie?!
Dis bitch killing it on her first day on @dirty30movie WEEEEEEE! 👯👯👯 A photo posted by Mamrie Hart (@mametown) on
- Chester See is going to be playing to role of ‘Deeply Confused Dad’
- If we can gather anything at all from the sneak previews so far, Dirty Thirty is literally going to be the funniest movie of this MILLENIA.
@mametown reaction shot ftw #dirty30movie A photo posted by Dirty 30 (@dirty30movie) on
Don’t forget to follow the Trinity on all their social media to stay on top of these juicy leaks, or RSVP to www.dirty30movie.com if you’re too thirsty and want immediate updates!