The Unicorn Awards are back and now is your chance to nominate your YouTuber of the Year and the ultimate YouTube Meme of the Year! We’re asking you, our loyal audience, to nominate your faves across two different categories- and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Here’s how to nominate the Ultimate Creator Overlord of the Year – or Best YouTuber of 2016, if you will.
- You’ll need to write a tweet on an Instagram caption and start it with a hashtag.
- Follow this up with the name of the creator and simply add the word ‘unicorns’.
- For example, #DodieClarkUnicorns would mean you’ve nominated Dodie Clark. Simple.
You can vote as many times as you like and nominate as many different YouTubers as you so desire- feel free to go crazy.
When it comes to the Meme of the Year, this is how it’s going to work:
- Upload the meme to Twitter or Instagram.
- In the caption, add #UnicornMeme
We’ll be announcing the shortlists on Friday 11th November so get your nominations in quick. This is YOUR chance to make YouTube history!