There's A New Star Sign: Are You Still Compatible With Your Fave?
19 September 2016, 15:09
Are you ready to find out your true destiny?
In case you didn't see it over the weekend, NASA went back to the astrological signs and thought they needed a little bit of modernisation. Thanks to this, more than 2,000 years after they were discovered, all of the Zodiac signs we've grown to love, recognise and relate to have been totally changed. This is majorly bad news as it means that you might not be compatible with your favourite YouTubers anymore...
The new star sign, called Ophiuchus, can now be found in between November 27th and December 17th, meaning that nearly 86% of people on the planet will now have a different star sign. This change happened because the constellations are not in the same position they were two millenniums ago in addition to the fact that science and the means to study the stars has come along massively in the last 2,000 years... as you can imagine.
The brand new star signs are as follows, so totally forget everything you thought you knew about yourself so far and try to memorise your new life:
- CAPRICORN: January 20th - February 16th
- AQUARIUS: February 16th - March 11th
- PISCES: March 11th - April 18th
- ARIES: April 18th - May 13th
- TAURUS: May 13th - June 21st
- GEMINI: June 21st - July 20th
- CANCER: July 20th - August 10th
- LEO: August 10th - September 16th
- VIRGO: September 16th - October 30th
- LIBRA: October 30th - November 23rd
- SCORPIO: November 23rd - November 29th
- OPHIUCHUS: November 29th - December 17th
- SAGITTARIUS: December 17th - January 20th
So as you can see, some star signs have been shrunk down to only six days (Scorpio) in place of the brand new star sign Ophiuchus which lasts for nearly three weeks - how the hell could we have missed that sign 3,000 years ago!