Over the weekend, Revelmode did their #Cringemas livestream and holy crap was it good. Not only did the crew raise over $1.3 million to #EndAIDS thanks to matching donations from YouTube and the Gates Foundation, but fans had the chance to see Felix, Jack, Mark, Emma and PJ do some pretty unforgettable things on camera for money…
Over two livestreams, each totalling about four hours each, these five idiots did just about anything you could ask for. Here’s just a brief list of some of our favourite things the gang got up to over the weekend:
- Mark gave Felix a whipped cream beard
- Felix ate hot sauce and was miserable for hours
- Jack finally embraced his true self and dressed like an Elf
- Edgar had castles made for him and Felix to live in
- Jelix was real after two were seen cradling each other like babies and kissing under the mistletoe
- And finally, the world’s worst mannequin challenge happened…
But here are some “Thank You’s” from the Revelmode Crew themselves for helping them raise so much money:
Markiplier reflects on his time in UK and wants to thank all the donators who made his trip so unforgettable.
PewDiePie, proud of his hosting skills, uses an OTT amount of exclamation marks to send out his gratitude.
Jack is trying desperately hard to break the hearts of all his fans by calling them “sweethearts” Oh schtaaaap…
PJ is just so darn thankful of the whole experience, and he even went out of his way to thank everyone who made art for the stream!
And finally Emma is thankful for all the “OVERWHELMINGLY” nice tweets about her, and also gives a lil arm raise to all “those hatin'”.
Oh, and one more thing. Can someone please try to explain this scene to us?!?! We must have stepped out of the room at the time…