It’s no secret now that Zoella is completely head over heels in love with Mark Ferris – and we don’t blame her! Over the past year, we’ve been watching Mark like crazy on YouTube and loving all of his vlogs and challenge videos. However, just when we thought we’d seen the best Zoella and Mark collab on the Internet, they decided to upload their Friendship Test and now we’re all dead from laughing.
The whole challenge video sees Zoe and Mark question each other to find out who is the better friend, with questions ranging from their pet peeves, favourite smells and even their favourite vlogs together. We won’t spoil the ending for you, but if you want to know who won the “Ultimate Friendship Test” then you can watch the video right HERE or scroll down to see our 18 highlights from their collab.
1) Mark not being able to count back from August
2) Mark then receiving the first egg on his egg for not knowing when Zoe hit 10 million subscribers
3) “You’ve got to be YOLK-ing me”
4) Mark not having a single clue about toilet paper brands aside from…
5) …”Koala bears?!”
6) Witnessing the greatest Brown Sauce cuddle on the entire planet
7) “Let it sno000oooooOOOOooow”
8) Mark having a brain fart and calling Brown Sauce a “car boot”
9) The grand reveal of the hottest fashion accessory for 2016: Flour handprints
10) “GOT YOU FROM THE SIDE!”
11) This specific laugh from Mr Mark Ferris…
12) Zoe accidentally “queefing” at Mark with Ketchup – true friendship, really
13) “I can’t open my eye”
14) Zoe needing to beep out Mark’s swearing (naughty!!)
15) All the silent laughter in the bloopers, which honestly we could have seen an entire vlog dedicated to this
16) Mark thinking he had been touched by a flour ghost
17) Zoella thinking her questions were on the can of Cream and reading the instructions instead
18) And finally, when Mark sucked all the cream off his fingers
Do you want to know what else is happening in the wide world of YouTube? Check out our YouTube channel for the most informative piece of video journalism you’ll ever see in your life – SLAY or NAY! We round up all of the most important YouTuber news stories from the past seven days and stuff it into a 51-second video that you can get your mitts on every single Tuesday, which is a damn good deal if you ask me.