If you’ve ever played Cards Against Humanity, then you’re aware of it’s brillance. If not, let me just tell you what the tagline to this life-changing game is: “A Party Game For Horrible People”.
The aim? Come up with the funniest, most disturbing, perfect answers to a bunch of questions in order to make your friends die with laughter. And now we’ve just made it 10x better by creating a YouTube specific version!! Find all the brand new cards as well as the rules below – let us know if you want more!
- Randomly draw 4 cards each.
- The last person who watched a Phan video begins the game as a Card Czar. They play one Black card by reading it aloud to the group.
- Everyone else answers the question/fills in the blank by passing the required amount of White cards, face down, to the Card Czar.
- The Card Czar shuffles all the answers and shares each card combination out loud to the group.
- The Card Czar then picks the funniest White card and it’s owner receives one Awesome Point.
- After the round, a new player becomes the Card Czar and everyone draws a new White card until everyone restarts the round with 4 again.
- Play until all the Black cards are used up.
The Black Cards.
The White Cards.