The 25 Things We Absolutely Love About Joe Sugg
7 September 2016, 11:29
This list could literally reach 10 million before we ran out of ideas.
Have you heard of Joe Sugg before? Oh, who am I kidding, of course you have. He's absolutely one of the biggest YouTubers on the entire planet, and in addition to being Zoella's brother and a qualified roof thatcher, he's got his own graphic novel, TV show and travel movie with his best friend, Caspar Lee. If fact, if you haven't heard of Joe Sugg... consider this article your education.
In honour of this wonderful creature and the many magical things he's done on the Internet, for his fans and just generally in life, we've rounded up 25 reasons why we absolutely love ThatcherJoe, but let's be totally honest... we could have come up with so many more.
1) First things first; we love everything about Joe Sugg, so there's that.
2) He's always there to make you smile, no matter what.
3) Finding pictures of him as a baby and screaming internally is our favourite hobby.
4) He's absolutely obsessed with Mila Kunis,
5) Remembering that time he tried out a lip ring,
6) Joe always goes out of his way to make his fans happy.
7) His roommate break-up with Caspar Lee got us completely shook.
8) He's the best pranker on YouTube.
9) He doesn't give a f*ck about looking goofy on the Internet.
10) Let's be honest for a second... dat body tho.
11) Remembering that Joe plays the guitar.
12) He has the closest bond in the entire world with his sister.
13) He's a living emoji.
14) Jaspar is a thing.
15) Jaspar is a thing.
16) JASPAR IS A THING.
17) He's the King of impressions.
18) His laugh could break a million hearts simultaneously.
19) Knowing that he tried to stay silent for three hours with Caspar to raise money for charity.
20) Joe Sugg in glasses.
21) His absolutely top notch football skills.
22) The fact that he suffers from #giraffeproblems and Massive Neck Syndrome.
23) Obviously, we can't ignore the fact that he legit used to thatch roofs.
24) Realising that he's technically Alfie Deyes' brother-in-law...
25) That MTV shirt.