10 Of The Most Savage Clapbacks You’ve Ever Seen In The YouTube Comments
7 February 2017, 17:16 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:24
Sometimes the only cure for a super dumb YouTube comment, is a perfectly crafted comeback
Funny YouTube comments are one thing, but when it comes to really bringing the comedy fire, nothing beats a witty reply. Today we've rounded up some of the wittiest comebacks and spiciest clap-backs that YouTube dot com has to offer. Enjoy:
1. They've got a point you know, SIR
They're saying what we've all been thinking since YouTube was first created.
2. Somehow we don't believe you, buddy
A likely story.
One Commenter Checks If Steve Jobs Is A Ghost
While the guy who replies clearly speaks sarcasm as a first language.
4. Might need to go to hospital for that burn, bro
5. Sometimes you don't even need a full comeback
Sometimes they just need to re-read what they've written - and reevaluate their life.
6. This mind-bending exchange
If you think about this for too long, your head will explode. This is less of a clap-back and more of a general mindf*ck.
7. Sample these geographic delights
These commenters are so good at making puns they should consider a Korea in it.
8. Back to school for this dude
*counting on fingers* yep, this one doesn't add up.
9. I mean ... they're not wrong
No need to hit up Genius lyrics this time around.
10. This is meta as hell
And is therefore the perfect place to finish off our roundup!