Meet The Channel More Popular Than All Your Faves COMBINED
21 April 2016, 14:18
Honestly, they're one of the biggest channels you've never heard of.
We're not exaggerating here. The YouTube channel FamilyFunPack has more all-time channel views than every single YouTuber in the picture above - and that's us just highlighting eight other channels. In fact, FamilyFunPack is the 43rd most popular YouTube channel in the entire WORLD, with only other faves such as Stampy, Smosh, TheDiamondMinecart and PewDiePie above them. We're about to delve into the amazing statistics behind their success.
First things first, the facts: FamilyFunPack may only have 2.2 million subscribers, but their channel has attracted a staggering 4.5 BILLION all-time video views since they started in 2011. In the last week alone, they have seen a 13% increase in their viewing numbers, with approximately 120.1 million video views over the last seven days - that's just 200,000 monthly views behind Justin Bieber (graph below).
So, lets highlight the unbelieveable success of this American family of seven in relation to the total video views of some of the biggest, and most popular YouTube personalities in the entire world: (remember, FFP have 4.5 billion lifetime views)
- Dan Howell = 522 million
- Lilly Singh = 1.2 billion
- Sprinkle of Glitter = 143 million (heads up, their ONE video above has more views than Louise's entire channel)
- Alfie Deyes = 378 million
- Troye Sivan = 244 million
- JackSepticEye = 4.3 billion
- Jenna Marbles = 1.9 billion
- The Saccone-Joly's = 399 million
- By the way, all these channels have MORE subscribers than FamilyFunPack do!
As you can see from the stats below, absolutely no 'traditionally popular YouTubers' have broken into this list of the most viewed YouTube channels in March 2016. The list, which comes from Statista, "presents the most viewed YouTube channels worldwide, sorted by views", which, for a channel that uploads “challenges, parks, epic road trips, vlogs, toys, games, food, clothes and lots of other fun things", is pretty amazing.
In case you're wondering if this is the most popular 'kid-friendly, kid-orientated' YouTube channel there is, then you're about to get the shock of your life as SIX other channels are already more successful than FamilyFunPack. In order of size, here are some children's channels that are WAY more popular than your faves:
- Disney Collector (10.4 billion views) - "I review toys n dolls from Disney, Pixar, Nickelodeon, Play Doh, Claymation and more!"
- Mashamedvedtv (7.6 billion views) - "the most popular Russian animated series for the whole family"
- LittleBabyBum (5.9 billion views) - "the best nursery rhyme videos for children on YouTube"
- BluCollection (5.9 billion views) - "toy review channel with kid-friendly videos"
- ItsBabyBigMouth (5.6 billion views) - "join Baby Big Mouth on an adventure of fun and discovery with surprise eggs, exciting new toys from around the world and more!"
- DisneyCarToys (5.1 billion views) - "Sandra and Spidey make toy videos, giant surprise toys videos, doll parodies, surprise eggs openings, toy reviews and unboxing videos daily for toddlers, preschoolers and school children"
Author's Note: All viewing figures correct at the time of writing.