The 19 Wildest Parts Of Logan Paul And Bella Thorne’s New Music Video
16 October 2017, 13:28 | Updated: 6 November 2017, 09:43
No shoes, no shirt, no problem
Logan Paul is many things, but it cannot be denied that he is primarily a master of surprise. Logan, never one to stay still, is constantly surprising YouTube audiences with weird and (sometimes) wonderful new video ideas.
Case in point - his new music video with woman-of-the-moment Bella Thorne. It displays typical Paul cunning in that stars Bella Thorne, who is, in the word's of Jacobim Mugatu "so hot right now", on YouTube, partly thanks to her very PDA-heavy relationship with Tana Mongeau.
The video is ... pretty nuts, but admittedly a lot of fun. Here are the 13 wildest moments:
1. Bella and Logan bond over their shared hatred for shirts
Shirts r 4 nerds.
2. The first mention of shampoo
3. Things heat up
What would Tana say?!
4. The reveal
Wait, THIS is what the song is about??
5. Bella turns nasty
This can't be good.
6. This robe
What exactly are we looking at here?
7. Logan does the 'everyday bro' arms
Of course he does.
8. It starts to rain indoors
Always sad when bad plumbing ruins a perfectly good music video.
9. Bella accidentally electrocutes herself
This video takes some TURNS.
10. You shouldn't touch someone who has just been electrocuted, Logan
She's literally just been flooded with electricity and you're covered in water and you're gonna touch her? Not safe, bro.
11. This is what happens when you get electrocuted
You become an alien monster zombie thing. Science says so.
12. Bella's friends from the beginning are also zombies now?
Maybe that was explained in a deleted scene. We'll have to wait until the Director's Cut blu-ray comes out to find out.
13. Logan MURDERS THEM WITH A MACHINE GUN
That's not legal, right? Is that legal?
15. Bella is Poison Ivy now
16. HAIRDRYER FLAMETHROWER
The greatest two-word phrase in the English language.
17. S U P E R P U N C H
It's not really clear what is happening at this point, but hey, we're rolling with it.
18. Oooooh it was aaaaall a dream
Or really, a nightmare. What a ride.
19. Our hero's journey comes to an end
I guess the real Bella Thorne make-out session was the friendships we made along the way.