Summer In The City Competition - Terms & Conditions
4 August 2016, 12:38 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:18
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.wetheunicorns.com/terms-conditions/ apply to Summer In The City competition ("the Competition") which will run from 4th August 2016 to 9th August 2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is We The Unicorns website.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to www.wetheunicorns.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 16:00 4th August 2016 and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 9th August 2016
- Entrants must answer a multiple choice question in order to be in with a chance of winning.
- The winner is picked at random from all eligible entries within 5 working days of competition end date
- Entrants must be age 16 or over.
- Multiple entries are permitted – you can enter as many times as you like.
- Prize is 4 weekend tix to Summer In The City at Excel London August 2016 and a total of Ł200. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.