10 Videos Of Things On Fire That Sum Up The Hell That Is 2016
11 November 2016, 17:02 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:22
Can we just call it quits now?!
Honestly, 2016 has been awful. From some of the most shocking celebrity deaths we've ever felt all in one go, to the giant orange monster now moving into the White House, we literally want this year to end as soon as possible. Forget Christmas. Forget New Year. Just forget December altogether please. We wanna fast forward to January 1st and see if 2017 holds a better life for us all because we're OVER the hell of 2016.
So, to accurately reflect our mood and emotional state after surviving nearly 12 months of one of the most difficult years in recent history, we've brought together 10 videos of things on fire. It's a metaphor for the way this year had made us feel, an we're pretty sure y'all feel the same way. We also hope you relate to these videos of things burning horrifically, because it has made us feel a least 50% better about our outlook.
If you have any fun fire videos and images of things being burnt to a crisp, please send them to us in the comments below. Let's wallow in this hellfire together.
1. Here's a burning iPhone because this year freaking sucked.
2. Here's some burning matches because 2016 was hell on Earth.
3. Here's a burning log fire because all of our happiness was destroyed this year.
4. Here's some burning oil because we're done with trying to find hope anymore.
5. Here's a burning pile of cash because we just don't care anymore.
6. Here's a burning doll house because 2017 might just be better than this mess.
7. Here's some burning diamonds because 2016 was full of reckless abandon.
8. Here's a burning oil tanker because 2016 was hell and you know it.
9. Here's a burning bush because 2016 needs to be over already - also these people are idiots.