Festival Makeup Tutorials You Need To See This Summer
12 July 2016, 16:00 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:18
Discover the latest beauty trends for festivals this summer from some of your fave YouTubers...
Ever wondered how people still manage to pull of flawless faces and those 'hardly-styled' fresh hairstyles at festivals? It literally seems impossible. But as always, us Unicorns are here to give you the best and ONLY the best festival beauty tutorials that YouTube have to offer. Stay focused and take notes and if you follow this advice, you could be looking flawless AF at some of this summers best festivals.
1. Strobing is one of the top beauty trends right now, so make sure your highlight is glowing with this tutorial by Tashie Tinks!
2. Next up we have Hannah Renee who has teamed up with Rimmel London to provide you with a sun-kissed, bronzed look.
3. Of course we can't miss out glitter. What is a festival without tons and tons of glitter?! Sarocha shows us how to get the perfect fairy dust inspired festival look.
4. Natalie-Tasha shows us how to stay cool at a festival with three very different glam and hair styles.
5. And what's a beauty post without a golden oldie from the very lovely, Zoe Sugg. Here's how she gets festival ready!
Let us know what you think of these festival looks and how you get on with them in the comments below! As always, don't forget to check out this weeks selection of SLAY or NAY!