5 Quotes That Prove Lilly Singh Is Here To Motivate The Sh*t Out Of You
3 August 2016, 14:26
Stuck in the middle of the mid-week blues? Prepare to be inspired up the wazoo with some wise words from Lilly!
Having some trouble feeling productive? Currently stuck in that mid-week slump that's preventing you from getting anything done? Well Lilly Singh would like a word.
Vlogging from an idyllic Italian beach backdrop, Lilly shares some nuggets of wisdom that she has been inspired to share after taking part in a camp. With five main points - including the technology we have access to and the support systems most of us have - Lilly drops some very quotable motivational truth bombs we all needed to hear, to stay inspired to succeed today and every other day.
Need somebody who really, truly believes in you right now? Maybe you should press play below.
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling more motivated already. Here are our Top 5 quotes from Lilly's video - copy them, print them stick them on your mood board. You'll definitely need them at some point:
- "What possible excuse could you have for failing, when everything you need to know is readily available to you?"
- "No-one on this planet is crazy in the same way that you are crazy"
- "The only person you need to compete with is the older version of yourself"
- "The world is waiting for what you have to offer, because no-one else can offer exactly what you have"
- "Congrats on being a human; that's a great start on your path to success."