The TABINOF Tour Is Coming To America VERY SOON
29 February 2016, 11:05 | Updated: 6 November 2017, 09:33
Now, let's try hard not to get TOO excited...
In the whole lifetime of this website, we have never written a news story in such a state of hurried excitement and overwhelming happiness as we are right now. The reason for this uncontrollable hysteria comes from the announcement that Dan and Phil are relaunching The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire and taking it for a huge tour over the USA.
Starting in Spring and debuting at PlayList Live in Orlando on the 22nd of April, the hugely successful TABINOF Tour will be storming through 33 cities on a stage show that promises to dazzle. Described on the official tour site, the TABINOF experience is a "theatrical stage show with hilarious anecdotes, sketches, lots of audience interaction [Dan and Phil will] probably regret, a loose story tying it all together, and some surprises you'll never see coming". Sign us up!
At the end of 2015, Dan and Phil took the TABINOF Tour around the UK after every single one of their venues sold out almost instantly. From London to Glasgow, the YouTube cinnamon rolls created a "proper theatrical stage show which turns everything from our YouTube channel into a live experience", beams Dan in the USA Tour announcement video.
The tour dates are as follows, with Canadian dates still to be announced:
- 22 April – Orlando, Playlist Live!
- 25 April – Jacksonville, The Times Union Center
- 26 April – Fort Lauderdale, Broward PAC
- 27 April – Clearwater – Ruth Eckerd Hall
- 29 April – Atlanta, Fox Theater
- 1 May – Reading, Santander Performing Arts Center
- 3 May – New York, The Beacon Theater
- 5 May – Boston, Wang Theater
- 10 May – Detroit, Fox Theater
- 11 May – Kalamazoo, Miller Auditorium
- 12 May – Akron, EJ Thomas Hall
- 14 May – Louisville, The Kentucky Center
- 15 May – Columbus, Palace Theater
- 17 May – Charlotte, Belk Theater
- 18 May – Durham, Durham Performing Arts Center
- 20 May – Philadelphia, Kimmel Center
- 21 May – Baltimore, Lyric Theater
- 22 May – Washington DC, Warner Theater
- 24 May – Nashville, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- 25 May – Indianapolis, Murat Theater
- 26 May – Des Moines, Civic Center
- 28 May – Chicago, Chicago Theater
- 29 May – Milwaukee, Milwaukee Theater
- 1 June – Minneapolis, Orpheum Theater
- 3 June – Saint Louis, Peabody Opera House
- 5 June – Denver, Bellco Theater
- 8 June – Houston, Hobby Center
- 9 June – San Antonio, Tobin Center
- 10 June – Austin, Bass Concert Hall
- 15 June – Sacramento, Community Center Theater
- 21 June – Phoenix, Comerica Theater
- 22 June – Costa Mesa, Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- 23 June – Hollywood, Dolby Theater
If you're keen to buy tickets and find out more about the show, then check out the official website to make sure you get a seat to the greatest show on Earth!