Here Are All The YouTube Red Trailers You NEED To See
20 November 2015, 15:59 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:11
We've known about YouTube Red for a few months now. We know all about its ad-removal system, it's subscription costs and most importantly, its brand new content line-up from all our YouTube faves.
Since the announcement however, the hype dried up significantly as there was no PHYSICAL trailers or shareable content to start getting worked up over. What gives YouTube?! If you want to amp up the audience, you gotta show them some skin first!
Well the time has finally come. Whilst we don't have trailers or even iddy-biddy sneak previews for a couple of their premium shows*, we do however have enough information to get pretty pumped up all over again.
Unicorns presents: EVERY SINGLE THING TO FANGIRL OVER IN THE WAIT FOR YOUTUBE RED TO LAUNCH.
*This article will be updated whenever new trailers/previews come through! We've got you covered.
- SCARE PEWDIEPIE -
- We've all been wondering for WEEKS what Pewds was up to in LA, especially as he was being followed around with film crews practically everyday. This was soon announced as his new TV show coming exclusively YouTube Red called Scare Pewdiepie. And now, finally, we have an amazing trailer to match up with the huge hype behind Felix' new venture into traditional broadcasting!
- TRIP TO UNICORN ISLAND -
- Lily is literally Superwoman. That's undeniable by this point in time. 2015 seems to have been her YEAR and we can now follow her such a precious cinnamon around the world on her Unicorn Island tour. Expect lots of emotion, dancing and unicorn onesies people - Lily is coming to a screen near you!!
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
- LAZER TEAM -
- In 1977 aliens contacted the planet. But did you know that in the 21st Century your boys over at Rooster Teeth captured the whole thing? Yeah, they totally did. And now it's up to them to find where and when the alien is going to be in a couple of days without completely messing the whole situation up. It's crowd-funded, full-length and incredibly well produced. A must watch for anyone who dreams about the heights of a YouTube career - this is it.
- FIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD -
- This is a sentence I never thought would come to be; Joey Graceffa has put together a program in which a bunch of YouTubers play through a murder mysteries style television show. WHAT?! Yup, this is a real thing and it goes without saying how stupidly excited you need to be for it. There are already some episodes of the same show online for your viewing pleasure, but keep your eyes pealed on release day as this is the one to watch on YouTube Red imho.
TRAILERS WE NEED
- I AM TOBUSCUS -
- Unfortunately, as die hard Tobuscus fans, we know so little about this production it's just down right unfair! From what we can gather, Toby is going to playing Toby in a TV show that aims to be a satirical look into the life of a YouTube celebrity. All we want to know is this: Is Toby still going to bless my face at the end? We can't handle this tension!!
- SING IT! -
- First of all, isn't this GIF freaking adorable?! Second of all, practically zilch has been said about this YouTube Red exclusive. Aside from the knowledge that the Fine Brothers will be produced a TV parody of music competitions, we have nothing else to go on! Come on Benny and Rafi! GIVE US MORE JUICE, WE'RE THIRTY.
We hope this little round-up of the current state of YouTube Red keeps your hyper-levels at an all time high as we go into the final months of our lives without the glorious, ad-free, subscription heaven that will be Red. JUST GIVE US MORE TRAILERS PLEASE.