Unicorn Awards: Terms & Conditions
1 November 2017, 17:10 | Updated: 30 November 2017, 17:12
Read the full t&cs for the 2017 Unicorn Awards.
Unicorns Awards 2017 Terms & Conditions – December 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.wetheunicorns.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms And Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Unicorns Awards 2017’ (the “Competition") which will run from Friday, 1st December 2017 to Friday, 15th December 2017 on Wetheunicorns.com.
2. Anyone who votes in the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Voting will commence from 12:00 (GMT) on Friday, 1st December 2017 and close at 09:00 (GMT) on Wednesday, 13th December 2017.
4. To cast a vote, the entrant must log in to Twitter and send a Tweet with the designated hashtag for their nominee. A full list of hashtags will be available at Wetheunicorns.com during the duration of the campaign.
5. Entrants may vote an unlimited number of times.
6.1. Multiple uses of the same hashtag in the same Tweet will only count as one vote.
6.2. Multiple hashtags can be used in one Tweet.
6.3. Retweets are included in the voting, each Retweet will count as one vote.
6.4. Likes are not included in the voting.
6.6. We The Unicorns reserves the right to disregard votes if there is a suspicion of fraudulent activity.
6.7. It is only possible to vote on Twitter – there is no alternative voting process.
7. Results of the competition will be announced on Friday 15th December 2017.
7.1. In the event of a tie, two nominees will share the award.
8. We The Unicorns cannot guarantee that the Twitter monitoring process will be error-free, and any Twitter downtime may affect the voting process.
9. An active Twitter account is required for this competition.
10. There are no age or geographical restrictions for entry, aside from any in Twitter’s Terms of Service.
11. Voting in this competition is subject to total acceptance of Twitter’s Terms of Service (which are available here: https://twitter.com/tos)
12. There is no prize or incentive for participating in this competition.