Alfie says shipping can be "f*cking dangerous" in honest new video
12 November 2018, 17:24 | Updated: 14 November 2018, 12:10
It's refreshing to hear Alfie swear tbh
The video reunion took place on Marcus' channel and was a frank look into the issues of maintaining a successful relationship in the public eye. Alfie has famously been in a relationship with fellow creator Zoe Sugg for a number of years, while Marcus has been dating german model Stefanie Giesinger for at least two years now.
Here's some spicy details we noticed:
- Some of Alfie's friends got "pissed" that he and Zoe revealed their relationship on video before it was revealed to them.
- Alfie and Marcus talk about shipping, which is just strange to hear.
- Alfie describes cheating rumours that come from people shipping and making assumptions as "fucking dangerous".
- Strange to hear Alfie swear... but sort of refreshing?
- Fans eventually outed Zoe and Alfie but Alfie wonders if that hadn't happened how he would have revealed the relationship, if at all. Although he notes that if he had revealed it himself, the video probably would have got a lot of views.
- Alfie wants to a photoshoot together with Zoe, but just 'for them'.
- Alfie and Zoe have never kissed on camera and don't plan on it.
- Alfie says that he has never tried to portray "a perfect life" in his videos, and notes that the only reason he's never filmed things like "arguments" because it's his "fucking life" and to "whip out a camera" during a couple argument would be ridiculous.
Here's the full video for your enjoyment:
Do you agree with Alfie and Marcus?