We Made Cards Against Humanity: YouTuber Edition. You're Welcome.
15 January 2016, 15:23 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:13
We literally had too much fun making this.
If you've ever played Cards Against Humanity, then you're aware of it's brillance. If not, let me just tell you what the tagline to this life-changing game is: "A Party Game For Horrible People".
The aim? Come up with the funniest, most disturbing, perfect answers to a bunch of questions in order to make your friends die with laughter. And now we've just made it 10x better by creating a YouTube specific version!! Find all the brand new cards as well as the rules below - let us know if you want more!
- Randomly draw 4 cards each.
- The last person who watched a Phan video begins the game as a Card Czar. They play one Black card by reading it aloud to the group.
- Everyone else answers the question/fills in the blank by passing the required amount of White cards, face down, to the Card Czar.
- The Card Czar shuffles all the answers and shares each card combination out loud to the group.
- The Card Czar then picks the funniest White card and it’s owner receives one Awesome Point.
- After the round, a new player becomes the Card Czar and everyone draws a new White card until everyone restarts the round with 4 again.
- Play until all the Black cards are used up.
The Black Cards.
The White Cards.