10 Times The Wisdom Of NigaHiga Blew Our DANG MINDS
26 November 2015, 16:31 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:12
TeeHee Or Not TeeHee?
Ryan Higa is a hip-hip-hilarious comedian who has been rocking the Yoo-Toobs for close to six decades. Here's the thing though - he's produced more than side-splitting comedies and catchy songs - he has also produced a bucketload of inspirational philosophical life lessons. We've collected ten of his best:
1. The Time He Just Summed Everything Up
What more is there to say?
2. When He Perfectly Explained Why Parents Should Be Honest With Their Kids
Honesty really is always the best policy, chumps.
3. So Wise ... Honestly He Should Just Run For President
Higa 2016. Maybe with Jenna Marbles as VP?
4. One Time He Summed Up Our Entire Lives In Mere Seconds
Kind of insane that existence can be explained in six seconds. The universe is just one big Vine, huh?
5. When He Was The Voice Of A Generation
Preach, my dude.
6. When He Deconstructed The Minion's Craze
Enough with the dang Minions, Hollywood.
7. When He Showed Us That Rules Can Be Flawed
The only rule is there are no rules.
8. When He Gave Us Some SWEET Truth
9. When He Deconstructed The Entire Concept Of Poetry
If poetry isn't real, what is?
10. When He Had A Life Philosophy That We Support 150%