10 Things That Sam Pepper's "Truth" Could Probably Be
24 February 2016, 13:35 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:14
Pepper returns from his disappearance with a promised to "upload the truth" - does he work for Donald Trump?
In a shockingly predictable twist, Sam Pepper's exile from the internet didn't last nearly as long as we had hoped. On Tuesday night, just three days after deleting everything on his Twitter and privating every YouTube video with the message "I give up", Pepper returned to tweet an ominous message, promising to reveal "the truth" today:
Loath as we are to give Pepper any more undeserved attention, We admit he has piqued our curiosity with this one. While it's probably all about to be revealed as a "social experiment", we decided to have a little fun with some theories as to what "the truth" might be:
1. He is an alien sent to study our reaction to the lowest forms of human behaviour.
2. He is a character played by Sacha Baron Cohen.
3. He's secretly doing market research into teenagers for Donald Trump.
4. He was the Zodiac Killer.
5. He's been secretly working for Big Brother since being evicted, testing how famous one can really get for doing nothing.
6. He is 800,000 bees in a flesh suit.
7. A big boy told him to do it. All of it.
8. He is secretly a mutant, created by splicing human DNA with YouTube's comments section.
9. He is RiffRaff's son.
10. He's sorry for his actions and regrets any pain, discomfort or trauma he has caused anyone.
Lol, not likely.