These Insane YouTuber Facts Will Fully Explode Your Mind, Body And Soul
2 December 2015, 15:33 | Updated: 17 July 2017, 12:12
YouTube numbers and stats can often appear to be a little bit overwhelming and hard to comprehend. Sure, a YouTuber may have millions of subs, but what does that really mean? We recently worked out that PewDiePie has more subscribers than most countries have citizens and that got us thinking - what if we put those crazy numbers in context? And that's what we bloody well did, didn't we:
1. People Love To Re-Watch Smosh Videos
Billions upon billions of times, that is.
2. PewDiePie Has A Lot Of Content
Better stock up on popcorn,
3. Jenna Marbles Has HELLA Views
These numbers are pure madness.
4. Zoe's Book Was Relatively Popular
You might say she has something of a fanbase.
5. Amazing Phil Has Been Very Busy
Video number 200 is just on the horizon!
6. Lilly Singh Is Doing All Right For Herself
That'll buy you a lot of capes.