10 Photos That Prove Zoella Is The Undisputed Queen Of Fan Appreciation
30 June 2016, 11:54 | Updated: 17 October 2017, 09:42
One of the best things about YouTube is how accessible their stars are and Zoella is no exception. With meet ups, events and book signings hoards of fans come along to get that all important selfie with their Internet idol. As both Zoe, her boyfriend, best friends and brother are all on YouTube, you can get an honest representation of their daily lives.
Here are 10 amazing moments shared between fans and their fave Zoe Sugg.
1. Spring 2016 saw Zalfie meet some wonderful fans at a Brighton hotel as the YouTube couple teamed up with charity Rays of Sunshine to create the best day possible filled with cupcake decorating, photos and long chats.
2. At Playlist 2015 Zoe wanted to create a more personal and unique experience for her fans. Her aim was to make it a conformable, safe and secure environment for anxiety sufferers and also represent her personality and brand. This resulted in pizza, colourful balloons, small crowds and the ability to leave if you need a few minutes to yourself.
3. This lucky viewer bumped into Zoe and Mark on a day out shopping. We need some metallic brogues in our life now.
4. Who remembers when Zoe interrupted Alfie's meet up by running up to him for a quick cuddle?
5. Thousands of fans went along to Girl Online book signing tours.
6. Vloggers now have a celebrity status and have a strong and dedicated fan base where crowds will queue to get a hug from their fave.
7. Even the lads in the background can't help but get involved. This bunch of mates hit the jackpot with this one- perfect Facebook cover material.
8. Another impromptu meet up happen when these girls bumped into Zoe and Poppy Deyes in the Brighton Lanes.
9. Meet and greets at YouTube events such as VidCon are a great way to meet vloggers. It is basically like one long fun photoshoot for YouTubers so get practising those poses.
10. Finally, throwback to when the Suggs visited their old school. Both Zoe and Joe often talk about how much they loved school so it was no surprise when they went back for visit their old teachers and meet some new fans.
Have you ever met Zoe? Let us know in the comments below.